Last Thursday (October 11th) the NGO Friends of Europe realised the “THE FUTURE OF EUROPE – EUROPEAN POLICY SUMMIT, ROUNDTABLE – The State of Europe: Escaping the doldrums” in Brussels.
Session III was named “MORE EUROPE”: WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND WHAT DO HEADLINE-MAKERS THINK?
The speakers included:
- Androulla VASSILIOU, Member of the EC in charge of Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth
- László ANDOR, Member of the EC in charge of Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Dominic HANNIGAN, Chair of the Irish Parliament Joint Committee on EU Affairs
- Zanda KALNINA-LUKASEVICA, Chair of the Latvian Parliament EU Affairs Committee
- Manuel SARRAZIN, Chair of the German Bundestag EU Affairs Committee
I was interviewed vis Sykpe by debatingeurope.eu beforehand and than my question was shown at this roundtable to the politicans indicated above.
You can watch the video at the audiovisual services of the European Commission. Go to around minute 26:45. They still work on sound quality and will later on implement the question in written for so you can read it. Enjoy kielspratineurope.eu in the center of Brussles and also all the other videos of this event.